Wednesday, November 21, 2007

from Kaka

Dapet email dari kakakku di Jogja, yg lg kangen banget dengan suaminya yg sdh berplg ke Rahmatullah (jd ikutan melo ;'( )

Dear OJOY my Lovely Husband

(Because I miss him now)

Looking outside through the window
Rainy day in November..
Seeing every drops of water falling
so cold and freezing

My heart like jumping out of the window
and I feel empty….
when I know I already lost you at that day..
I wanna hold you tight but I couldn't and shouldn't

Hold my tears from falling..
I'm just accompanied by the rain..
I can feel the melody, the smell and the emptiness..
I still can hear every songs you sang to me
(eee…ujan gerimis aje..ikan teri diasinin, e kaka kok memble aje…besok lusa gue kawinin..he..he..he..)

Now, those all wipe away
I love you and I'm gonna miss you
I just wanna shout it out loud..
but I couldn't
You can't hear it, because I don't know how to find you..I'm lost
Thank God, for having you even I already lost you

Yolla Riskaliana


selengkapnya...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jadi terharu.. semoga mb Yolla diberi ketabahan selalu ya mbak..

-unisa-

December 04, 2007  
Blogger yokka said...

amiin... makasih ya Ren... >:D<

December 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home